This radon test kit is used to record the average radon level in air over a 91 day to 12 months period under normal living conditions, as suggested by Health Canada. The AT-100 is a C-NRPP Approved Radon Measurement Device.
The AT-100 kit includes:
- One Radon Alpha Track Dosimeter
- Bilingual Instructions
- Return Envelope (postage not included)
- Laboratory Analysis & Report
- Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final.
- Canada Radon is not responsible for late or lost shipments to the laboratory by the courier.